Dr. Alisun BONVILLE
Alisun Bonville (aka Dr. Ali) is a licensed Naturopathic Physician who practices primary and family medicine. Since 2012, she has been the owner of Spring Integrative Health, a busy integrative medical clinic in beautiful Bozeman, MT, USA. She has a passion for naturopathic medicine, nutrition, hormonal health, and believes deeply in the ability for food and herbal medicine to create vibrant health.
Dr. Ali trusts in the body’s ability to heal itself and that healthy eating and living create vitality. While she enjoys all aspects of family healthcare, Dr. Ali is especially adept at treating women’s health issues, burnout/fatigue, hormone/thyroid imbalances, and gastro-intestinal disorders.
After years of clinical practice, Dr. Ali knows the vital importance of combining energetic therapies with conventional and naturopathic treatments. She believes this is truly whole-body healing. She is passionate about researching, writing, and teaching about how the human biofield impacts hormonal health and the endocrine system. Currently, she best combines all of her therapeutic tools while working closely with patients in the Ignite life project.
At present, Dr. Ali is the medical and resident director (she loves teaching other naturopathic doctors!) at Spring Integrative Health. She graduated with a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, OR. Prior to NUNM, Dr Bonville completed a postgraduate internship at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, WA earning a license in Medical Technology. For seven years she worked as a medical technologist at Northwest Cancer Specialists in Portland, OR where she worked directly with cancer patients and specialized in hematology and oncology. Dr. Bonville earned a BS in Microbiology/Medical Technology from Montana State University.
- State Of Montana Board of Alternative Healthcare — Appointed Board Member 2019-current
- Spring Integrative Health — Founder and Owner 2012-current
- National University of Natural Medicine — Affiliate Site Residency Director 2016-present
- Co-Owner/Founder Ignite Life Project — ignitelifeproject.com 2019-present
- Co-Facilitator MUSE Wellness Retreats 2018-current
- Co-Owner/Founder Food Empowerment– foodempowerment.com 2019-present
- Heart Math Interventions Program for Health Professionals Certificate –completed 2020
- Institute of Functional Medicine: Member and Candidate for IFM Certified Practitioner
- Certified Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Instructor level 1 and 2 through KRI–300 hour training
- Grain Integrative Health, Portland, OR — Associate ND 2009-2012
- Doctorate Naturopathic Medicine — NUNM 2009
- Northwest Cancer Specialist, Portland, OR — Medical Technologist 2000-2007
- Medical Technology Internship — Sacred Heart Medical Center, Spokane WA 1999-2000
- BS in Microbiology and Medical Technology — MSU 1998
- Level Two Reiki practitioner
- Professional memberships: Endocrinology Association of Naturopathic Physicians (EndoANP), Montana Association of Naturopathic Physicians, American Association Naturopathic Physicians